ORI, having established a market presence as the premier profit enhancement and revenue recovery firm, is uniquely positioned to extend our recovery audit expertise to support the need for “Sox” Compliance, Process Improvement, and Assurance.
- Conduct an overview of distributor transactions to ensure the accuracy of pricing programs.
- Review invoicing, inventory and price protection claims to identify pricing discrepancies.
- Search for customer and distributor returns to identify invalid debit and rebate transactions.
- Verify end-customer information to identify inconsistencies on distributor point-of-sale reports.
- Review aged and unresolved accounts, reconcile opportunities for resolution and recovery.
- Examine distributor drop-shipments to end-customer to find potential duplicate debit claims.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE / DISBURSEMENT AUDITS
We use professionals and computer programs to analyze past disbursements for overcharges and cash losses. We then arrange for refunds or credit memos from the responsible vendors. The positive effects of ORI audits include: cash is increased or preserved; profits are increased; internal controls are enhanced; and there is less interim borrowing required for operations.
- Audits include a detailed review of all transactions between your company and your suppliers/vendors.
- Computer analysis of Accounts Payable database records.
- Extensive validation process for recoveries.
- Management reports and final audit report with supporting schedules.
- Internal control recommendations designed to prevent future cash losses.