- ORI founded in 2006
- Clientele includes some of the premier companies in the semiconductor and electronics industries.
- Our Practice is built on long-term relationships with Clients and Affiliates.
- Our audit staff is one of the most experienced with an average of 18 years.
- Search for customer and distributor returns to identify invalid debit and rebate transactions.
- Verify end-customer information to identify inconsistencies on distributor point-of-sale reports..
- Review invoicing, inventory and price protection claims to identify pricing discrepancies.
- Examine distributor drop-shipments to end-customer to find potential duplicate debit claims.
- Conduct an overview of distributor transactions to ensure the accuracy of pricing programs.
- Review aged and unresolved accounts, reconcile opportunities for resolution and recovery.
- We live in the detail. Other services available.
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING SALES CHANNEL AUDITING
Lets talk about your business
- Direct, positive impact to your bottom line.
- Allows your staff to focus on core business.
- No cost to you – our “Pay for Performance” business model means ORI assumes all financial risk.
- Recoveries have a “shelf life.” Aged items are more difficult to identify and obtain.
- Channel Partner Agreements have a time limit for recoveries.
- Lost revenue becomes someone else’s profits.
Validation of Internal Controls
- Results useful for Sarbanes-Oxley Documentation.
- Process improvement and streamlining recommendations for sales and marketing programs.